Benefits Provided To Full-Time Employees
Cornerstone of Hope, Inc. values the service employees provide to employers. At Cornerstone, we want to make sure employees feel valued. We have designed a benefits package to show our appreciation.
1. Insurance Coverage:
2. Life Insurance and Accidental Death:
- Cornerstone provides $15,000 life insurance policy on employee only.
- Employees can purchase additional coverage.
3. Short Term Disability:
- Employee only coverage.
- Coverage commences sixty days following the first of the month.
4. Simple IRA (All employees with annual income over $5,000):
- Cornerstone provides a Fidelity Investments Simple IRA plan.
- Cornerstone will match up to 3% contribution.
5. Legal Shield Membership:
- Legal Advice/Consultation
- Identity theft and credit theft alerts
6. Tuition Discount:
- Cornerstone is partnered with Union College.
- Employees receive a 10% discount for online classes.
Anthem BlueCross BlueShield creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Cornerstone of Hope, Inc. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://www.anthem.com/machine-readable-file/search. This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
"Cornerstone of Hope provides its staff with a sense of security and support that is unmatched. COH has gone above and beyond to further my success in achieving my immediate and long-term career goals."
"Working at Cornerstone of Hope gives me purpose to serve the community!"